Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MISSING DING ON VOLUME CONTROL

MISSING DING ON VOLUME CONTROL

BIG NIGE

I posted on the 22nd asking about how to restore default sound, no one here
was able to answer but if anyone else has a similar problem the answer is
here

http://support.microsoft.com/search/...;en-us;Q300406

Thanks to those who tried for me.

°Mike°

Wrong. I answered you.
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1E5620C5

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:03:17 +0100, in
<WN44b.398$(E-Mail Removed)>
BIG NIGE scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Phil B

Nice to see that some folk don't just keep the answers to themselves
tho............. Even if MIKE did answer you...............

--
Every time I learn something new it pushes some of the old stuff out of my
brain !!!

Phil.

news:WN44b.398$(E-Mail Removed)...