Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > concentric.net falsely listed by SPEWS

concentric.net falsely listed by SPEWS

Frog

See the recent posts in news.admin.net-abuse.email with
SPEWS in the title and see how this domain is wrongfully listed
by SPEWS for purely personal and vidictive reasons.

Gary G. Taylor

Frog wrote:

> See the recent posts in news.admin.net-abuse.email with
> SPEWS in the title and see how this domain is wrongfully listed
> by SPEWS for purely personal and vidictive reasons.

Ignore this clown. He's a spammer troll, widely criticized for that in
n.a.n-a.e. (I'm a regular reader.)
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Mara

On 29 Aug 2003 04:10:59 +0200, Frog wrote:

>See the recent posts in news.admin.net-abuse.email with
>SPEWS in the title and see how this domain is wrongfully listed
>by SPEWS for purely personal and vidictive reasons.

SPEWS does not do spite listings. Never has, never will. It does, however, widen
the block when hosts like XO.net refuse to do anything about their spam problem:

http://snurl.com/26nw

It is also being DoSsed currently, by the same trolls who are flooding nanae
with their bullshit. I am unable to reach spews to check to see if Concentric is
listed - which is exactly the way the trolls planned this. Thanks for being part
of the problem, idiot.

"Don't like it? Get a decent host, instead of whimpering about the spamhaus
you're using. And while you're at it, learn to tell the difference between a
legitimate post in nanae and a troll, and tell Jim at XO.net to stop allowing
his trolls to cancel posts and DoSing servers."

--
"Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable
from malice." -- Vernon Schryver