Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > avg rescue disk

avg rescue disk

lucy

I can't create the 2nd rescue disk for AVG. This seems to be a problem for
others as well. (when I searched with our friend google) The 1st. disk is ok
but when it says to install 2nd. disk it just will not work. It says disk
NOT created. Anyway I tried ALL the suggestions on google, but none seem to
work. Any ideas?

TIA

Boomer..

lucy said:

> I can't create the 2nd rescue disk for AVG. This seems to be a
> problem for others as well. (when I searched with our friend
> google) The 1st. disk is ok but when it says to install 2nd. disk
> it just will not work. It says disk NOT created. Anyway I tried
> ALL the suggestions on google, but none seem to work. Any ideas?
>
> TIA

Quite a few threads over at alt.comp.anti-virus
Did you read those?

lucy

yo boomer---- can you tell me how to do this!!!!!!

"Boomer.." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f4e9f1e$0$51581$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> lucy said:
>
> > I can't create the 2nd rescue disk for AVG. This seems to be a
> > problem for others as well. (when I searched with our friend
> > google) The 1st. disk is ok but when it says to install 2nd. disk
> > it just will not work. It says disk NOT created. Anyway I tried
> > ALL the suggestions on google, but none seem to work. Any ideas?
> >
> > TIA

> Quite a few threads over at alt.comp.anti-virus
> Did you read those?

Boomer..

yo lucy---- go that-a-way and read.

> "Boomer.." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> lucy said:
>>
>> > I can't create the 2nd rescue disk for AVG. This seems to be a
>> > problem for others as well. (when I searched with our friend
>> > google) The 1st. disk is ok but when it says to install 2nd. disk
>> > it just will not work. It says disk NOT created. Anyway I tried
>> > ALL the suggestions on google, but none seem to work. Any ideas?
>> >
>> > TIA

>> Quite a few threads over at alt.comp.anti-virus
>> Did you read those?

lucy

can't do this........whaaaa -- ping mike

news:3f4ebf97$0$51630$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...