Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Where do deleted files from the Recycle Bin go?

Where do deleted files from the Recycle Bin go?

TG

I have W 98 and would like to know where are the files that are emptyed from
the Recycle Bin. Are they still retrivable fromt he hard drive?

TIA

Gordon Burgess-Parker

Only if they haven't been overwritten - the longer you leave it, the more
chance they have been overwritten.

"TG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have W 98 and would like to know where are the files that are emptyed

from
> the Recycle Bin. Are they still retrivable fromt he hard drive?
>
> TIA

Reg Hamilton

Use the demo from www.RecoverMyFiles.com and see what you can get back.
Good luck

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The likelihood of retrieving files becomes less and less each time
> you do ANYTHING on your computer (including shutting down
> and booting up). You MUST stop using the drive immediately,
> and use something like Runtime's GetDataBack:
> http://www.runtime.org/
>

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:40:37 -0700, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> TG scrawled:
>
> >I have W 98 and would like to know where are the files that are emptyed

from
> >the Recycle Bin. Are they still retrivable fromt he hard drive?
> >
> >TIA
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

I don't need to get anything back, but thanks for being concerned.

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:05:31 GMT, in
<Lc94b.73736$(E-Mail Removed)>
Reg Hamilton scrawled: