Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > delete a group policy via command line ( windows 2000)

delete a group policy via command line ( windows 2000)

ALFONSO

Hi !
I accidentaly applied the security policy wich disables the use
of mmc snap-ins and applied it to the entire domain.
My question is : how can I delete or disable this policy via
command line or some utility like resource kit who doesn´t use MMC
interface

Thanks a lot !

Liz

"ALFONSO" wrote
> Hi !
> I accidentaly applied the security policy wich disables the use
> of mmc snap-ins and applied it to the entire domain.
> My question is : how can I delete or disable this policy via
> command line or some utility like resource kit who doesn´t use MMC
> interface

Not sure if this helps. Go to this page
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBL/tip5600/rh5619.htm
Scroll down to Restore Original Local Policies so that the
changes can be reversed.