Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem detecting hardware

Problem detecting hardware

Bulld0g

I'm setting up a wireless network from my computer to my laptop.Ive got a
D-link604+ router/modem.and a D-link 650+ cardbus adapter in the laptop.The
problem is when i set up the adapter everything is fine.I connect to the
internet via my computer,and there are no problems whatsoever.As soon as i
close the laptop down and reboot,it says No card adapter found.After a while
of uninstalling the drivers and the hardware and reinstalling over and over
it detects the card and everything is ok.Then when i shut down and reboot
another time, it happens all over again.Can anyone say why it fails to
detect the card when the laptop first starts up.

nemo

Try posting this in:

Regards

nemo