Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: SOS! How to get rid of the unfamous Trojan horse "Explorator Windows"?

Re: SOS! How to get rid of the unfamous Trojan horse "Explorator Windows"?

Boomer

louis méthot said:

> Could a good Samaritain help me? Even Webroot Spy Sweeper
> (DishWasher) can't do anything about it!
>
> Est-ce qu'un bon Samaritain pourrais m.aider? Même Webroot Spy
> Sweeper (DishWasher) ne peut rien y faire!
>
> Louis
> Quebec City

Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and security/privacy
issues.
http://security.kolla.de/

http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

Spyware Blaster

Info on above and more.

~ Spyware Information ~
http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

--Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

candeh@thelast.mile

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:01:53 -0400, "Louis Méthot"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thanks for your information. Ad-aware can't see it either but I will try the
>others. By the way, I should have written "Window Washer" instead of "Dish
>Washer"...

Ad Aware does nothing for "trojan horses." If what you have is indeed
a trojan, then what you need is "The Cleaner." You can get it free for
a 30 day trial. Not only will it detect a trojan, it will also remove
it. You can get it at
http://www.moosoft.com/index.php

candeh

Trojan Horse Generic DGV - How to get rid of? Scott Computer Support 1 11-28-2005 03:16 PM
Trojan Horse in javaw.exe? Ken Java 3 01-27-2005 12:46 PM
Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus PhilGreg Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 11:30 PM
Re: AVG can't eliminate Trojan Horse virus bb3 Computer Support 0 08-08-2003 09:56 PM
Trojan Horse cannot be put in vault by AVG free version Jim Chapman Computer Support 1 08-07-2003 10:41 PM

Advertisments