Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > msn messenger 6.0 problem

msn messenger 6.0 problem

macaskill-reid family

my msn is playing up every time i try to talk to this one person it keeps
kicking me off and giving me an error message. I can talk to the other 30
odd people one my list it is just the one that i cant talk too. Have even
tried deleting it from both computers and adding back on again and
redownloading the programme but its still happening. any suggestions please.

Brisket

possible account problem, you could just make a new one and test. My other
thought would be to try trillian that might help. at least you'll be closer
to the problem testing these ideas.

--

_

Brisket
-
I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.
__

macaskill-reid family wrote:
|| my msn is playing up every time i try to talk to this one person it
|| keeps kicking me off and giving me an error message. I can talk to
|| the other 30 odd people one my list it is just the one that i cant
|| talk too. Have even tried deleting it from both computers and
|| adding back on again and redownloading the programme but its still
|| happening. any suggestions please.

Sentient Fluid

"macaskill-reid family" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hPY2b.128567$(E-Mail Removed)...
> my msn is playing up every time i try to talk to this one person it keeps
> kicking me off and giving me an error message. I can talk to the other 30
> odd people one my list it is just the one that i cant talk too. Have even
> tried deleting it from both computers and adding back on again and
> redownloading the programme but its still happening. any suggestions

please.

My first suggestion would be to write down the error message word-for-word
and post it in here. It'll help anyone who tries to find out what's
wrong...

Boomer has posted some links on how to ask a proper question.. perhaps
you'll see them in here