Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Corsair Hydrocool 200 Watercooling system

Re: Corsair Hydrocool 200 Watercooling system

Juan Pérez

No first hand knowledge of this equipment, don't even have a friend who
has one, but this is a link to a critique by very knowledgeable folks.
http://tinylink.com/?VsIzVqbEka

E_\_¼__½__¾__F <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZzU2b.1809$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Any opinions on this equipment? Anyone currently use this cooling

system?
> How well does it perform? Is it considered fail-safe? Leak proof?

Thinking