Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cat Lap Dance ;o)

Cat Lap Dance ;o)

Boomer

One of my favorites...
http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

> One of my favorites...
> http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

ROFLMAO!!
So true !!!!
--
slumpy
no more

BasketCase

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biibnd$9dbhn$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:
>
> > On 27 Aug 2003 02:07:51 GMT, Boomer <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> One of my favorites...
> >> http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

> > And some people actually call those things "pets".

> Then there are others who know better

I used to ' be owned ' by two cats.

Left em with me ex.

---

Ed Malphrus

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biiprj$a1ihf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
>
> > "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:biibnd$9dbhn$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
> >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:

> >> Then there are others who know better

> > I used to ' be owned ' by two cats.
> >
> > Left em with me ex.

> I have two, who moan whenever they see me, go on and on and on about
> something petty, wake me at all hours, let fresh food go mankey during the
> day then moan that they're hungry....bloody pests...
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

I have... TEN cats.
And three dogs....
five goats, four horses, and x^2 chickens

/tired

Ionizer

news:3f4c1276$0$51586$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
> One of my favorites...
> http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

Thanks for that! We've got five cats- all "rescued" to one degree or
another. The most thankless of the bunch is Jordan, for whom I've created a
stupid little web page. I've just added a "lap dance" link to his feeble
page: http://www.geocities.com/uncle_ionizer/Jordan.html

Regards,
Ian.
"5,000 years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
this."

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bij1hu$a7p30$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer
>> continued:
>>
>> You have an attitude problem.
>> ROFLMAO !
>>

> Well, you're not the first person to say that to me. Come to think
> of it, quite a few people have said that to me.
>
> And I'm just talking about today alone.
>
> Regards,
> Ian.
> (Now Playing: "Attitude Dancing" - Carly Simon.)

And you can take that look off your face as well...
--
slumpy
no more

Boomer

Ionizer said:

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f4c1276$0$51586$(E-Mail Removed) reenews.net...
>> One of my favorites...
>> http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

> Thanks for that! We've got five cats- all "rescued" to one degree
> or another. The most thankless of the bunch is Jordan, for whom
> I've created a stupid little web page. I've just added a "lap
> dance" link to his feeble page:
> http://www.geocities.com/uncle_ionizer/Jordan.html

Great story. I love it! Thanks for sharing Jordan with us! (TINU)

> Regards,
> Ian.
> "5,000 years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
> forgotten this."

Bryan

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biiprj$a1ihf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
>
>> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:biibnd$9dbhn$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
>>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:

>>> Then there are others who know better

>> I used to ' be owned ' by two cats.
>>
>> Left em with me ex.

> I have two, who moan whenever they see me, go on and on and on about
> something petty, wake me at all hours, let fresh food go mankey
> during the day then moan that they're hungry....bloody pests...

Damn! Thought you was talking about your wifes!

BasketCase

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:biiprj$a1ihf$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
>
> > "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:biibnd$9dbhn$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
> >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:

> >> Then there are others who know better

> > I used to ' be owned ' by two cats.
> >
> > Left em with me ex.

> I have two, who moan whenever they see me, go on and on and on about
> something petty, wake me at all hours, let fresh food go mankey during the
> day then moan that they're hungry....bloody pests...

Yep. That sounds about right. I 've got a dog now so no more
probs...'cept taking the bugger out when I can't be bothered. All pets are
bloody pests. Like me, it's part of their charm.

---