Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Firewalls

Firewalls

BasketCase

I am currently using Kerio. I had Zonealarm before ( can't recall what
version ) but recently formatted me comp and decided on a wee change. To be
honest I aint sure if I got Kerio configured rightly. I also recall hearing
bad things about the latest version of Zonealarm over on acf. Anyone ?

---

S.Heenan

http://scan.sygate.com/ and ShieldsUp at http://grc.com/default.htm

--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

BasketCase

"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9TI2b.40208$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> BasketCase wrote:
> > I am currently using Kerio. I had Zonealarm before ( can't recall
> > what version ) but recently formatted me comp and decided on a wee
> > change. To be honest I aint sure if I got Kerio configured rightly.
> > I also recall hearing bad things about the latest version of
> > Zonealarm over on acf. Anyone ?

> http://scan.sygate.com/ and ShieldsUp at http://grc.com/default.htm

Thanks for the links.

---