Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > restrictions?

restrictions?

Twixer

Hi all I am the sole user on this machine (using xp pro) therefore the
administrator by default (I think) but when going into explorer today to
change something I was refused and asked to contact the sys admin' any
ideas?

--
Regards Ron...........

S.Heenan

Twixer wrote:
> Hi all I am the sole user on this machine (using xp pro) therefore the
> administrator by default (I think) but when going into explorer today
> to change something I was refused and asked to contact the sys admin'
> any ideas?

Were you trying to access Tools>>Internet options in Internet Explorer ? Do
you have Spybot S & D installed ?
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated