Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wireless network help - WinXP Pro

Wireless network help - WinXP Pro

Arawak

Every time I re-start my Dell Latitude D400 Laptop, I have to run the
setwork setup wizard in order to connect with my Desktop downstairs
which has the primarary connection via Wireless & Cable to my ISP.
I never used to have to do that. Usually when I start up my Laptop
(Centrino) an icon in the taskbar used to tell me I am online
automatically. Now that is not even an option and I'm not sure what
changed. I am able to access the internet every time I run the Network
Setup Wizard but I don't want to have to go through all that.

TIA,
Arawak