Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > zone alarm

zone alarm

Um Bongo

I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attempt
and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I
cannot find it anymore.
Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
is...many thnaks.

Boomer

Um Bongo said:

> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I
> used a program that run with it, which showed all the details of
> the attack attempt and you could trace it and such..I think it was
> called zone alert, but I cannot find it anymore.
> Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get
> it if it is...many thnaks.

Isn't this the 6th time you've asked the very same question????
View> Current View> Show replies to my messages.

Or go here and read all the replies to your same question.

This is getting old.

Boomer

Um Bongo said:

> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I
> used a program that run with it, which showed all the details of
> the attack attempt and you could trace it and such..I think it was
> called zone alert, but I cannot find it anymore.
> Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get
> it if it is...many thnaks.

Yup this is your 6th message.

Prior 5:
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:23:44 +0100

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:52:09 +0100

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:11:09 +0100

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:24:43 +0100

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:50:40 +0100

Boomer

Jimchip said:

> On 25 Aug 2003 19:11:31 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>> Um Bongo said:
>>
>>> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I
>>> used a program that run with it, which showed all the details of
>>> the attack attempt and you could trace it and such..I think it was
>>> called zone alert, but I cannot find it anymore.
>>> Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get
>>> it if it is...many thnaks.

>> Yup this is your 6th message.

> I said "buh bye" a while ago.

You are so much wiser than I!

I'm just a wee bit slooow.

>> Prior 5:
>> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:23:44 +0100
>>
>> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:52:09 +0100
>>
>> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:11:09 +0100
>>
>> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:24:43 +0100
>>
>> Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:50:40 +0100

Gary - US

How many times are you going to post the same exact damn question?

--

Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk