Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Amazon website

Amazon website

Bernie McAlister

No matter how I try I cannot access the amazon.co.uk website. I have no
problem with any other sites. Is it possible I have somehow blocked out this
site through changing internet settings on my machine. I have no problem
using the amazon.com site, but none of the links will let me into the UK
site.

Bernie McAlister

Still no luck with the site. It either displays a 'Page cannot be displayed'
or else a blank page with 'Done' in the bottom left hand corner of the page.

"Osprey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bidlp3$e07$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Bernie McAlister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No matter how I try I cannot access the amazon.co.uk website. I have no
> > problem with any other sites. Is it possible I have somehow blocked out

> this
> > site through changing internet settings on my machine. I have no

problem
> > using the amazon.com site, but none of the links will let me into the UK
> > site.

> No problem here.
>
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...176378-9577448

Osprey

Try reinstalling Internet explorer from Add & remove programmes.

Osprey
"Bernie McAlister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f4a5b4b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Still no luck with the site. It either displays a 'Page cannot be

displayed'
> or else a blank page with 'Done' in the bottom left hand corner of the

page.

> "Osprey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bidlp3$e07$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Bernie McAlister" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > No matter how I try I cannot access the amazon.co.uk website. I have

no
> > > problem with any other sites. Is it possible I have somehow blocked

out
> > this
> > > site through changing internet settings on my machine. I have no

> problem
> > > using the amazon.com site, but none of the links will let me into the

UK
> > > site.

> > No problem here.

problem with amazon.com website RS Firefox 8 02-27-2008 06:50 AM
Plugins for "Google, Amazon, Dictionary", etc. maradcliff@UNLISTED.com Firefox 4 11-18-2004 04:34 AM
Firefox 1pr & Amazon Kenchie Firefox 5 11-14-2004 05:49 PM
Amazon Lambo Firefox 3 12-31-2003 01:55 PM

Advertisments