Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > a

Um Bongo

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Um Bongo continued:

is fer orses

Boomer

Um Bongo said:

Hello

Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

alt.test --------------------------------->
misc.test ------------------------------>
za.test --------------------------------->

The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
their news software and servers without annoying others.

FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html

Thank You

Um Bongo

news:3f4a5b6e$0$172$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...

> boomer said Please use a TEST group to post test messages.
>
> alt.test --------------------------------->
> misc.test ------------------------------>
> za.test --------------------------------->
>
> The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
> their news software and servers without annoying others.
>
> FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
>
> Thank You

I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

Boomer

Um Bongo said:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bidli9$84k1d$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't
>> you ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Um Bongo
>> continued:

>> is fer orses
>>
>> I know I should of used a test group....naughty um bongo...

And when you reply...please reply below the ">".
Not to the right of the ">".

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Um Bongo continued:

>> And when you reply...please reply below the ">".
>> Not to the right of the ">".
>>
>> WHAT..????!!!!!! UH...

Do not add your text after a ">"

Type on an empty line below them. Or it looks like your reply is actually
part of the one before. Each time you reply OE will add it for you. Makes
reading threads that much easier.

"Now *that* should do it."
--
slumpy
no more

Boomer

Jimchip said:

> On 25 Aug 2003 19:13:30 GMT, Boomer wrote:
>> Um Bongo said:
>>

>>> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:3f4a5d6a$0$172$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...

>> Yup. Real smart one, you are.
>>--
>>Pink Lady...coming out...

> "There's the wind-up...and the pitch!- Steee-rike!"

And he's...........

....OUT!!

--
Strike 6. I play a different ball game.

ilmc

thund3rstruck_n0i typed:
> "Um Bongo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

> You know you should have used a test group, yet you didn't?
>
> NOI

What woke you up? Everyone else has gone to sleep

ilmc

>> thund3rstruck_n0i typed:
>>> "Um Bongo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> You know you should have used a test group, yet you didn't?
>>>
>>> NOI

>> What woke you up? Everyone else has gone to sleep
>>

> all those replies which had f**k all to do with a PC problem, you lot
> should really get out more.......

Who is buying the beer?

Sentient Fluid

"Um Bongo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Boomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3f4a5b6e$0$172$(E-Mail Removed) enews.net...
> >
> > boomer said Please use a TEST group to post test messages.

> > The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
> > their news software and servers without annoying others.
> >
> > FYI http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
> >
> > Thank You

> I know I know, don't make a meal of it........

Which brings up... "If you know... then why didn't you do it?"