Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FAO .. SLUMPY.

FAO .. SLUMPY.

Raine

Hi sweets,
Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
Raine.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> Hi sweets,
> Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
> Raine.

No, have been too busy doing nothing of any use whatever. I will check it
out tonight after the food has arrived drool....
--
slumpy
no more

Raine

Well, when you do get chance to play let me know your Yahoo ID, (email me with it), and I will come and play with you. Ok?
Raine.

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:bidgco$83qf2$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> Hi sweets,
> Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
> Raine.

No, have been too busy doing nothing of any use whatever. I will check it
out tonight after the food has arrived drool....
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> Well, when you do get chance to play let me know your Yahoo ID,
> (email me with it), and I will come and play with you. Ok?
> Raine.

OK will do

Raine

Oh Goody!
Raine.

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:bidh03$84hf0$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> Well, when you do get chance to play let me know your Yahoo ID,
> (email me with it), and I will come and play with you. Ok?
> Raine.

OK will do

Raine

Hey Sentient? Had the best games of Literati in ages last night with Slumpy, he's an awesome opponent!
Raine.

"Sentient Fluid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:mUu2b.838995$(E-Mail Removed). ca...
"Raine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8nr2b.108$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi sweets,
Did you ever get to play that game of Literati?
Raine.

I rock at the game... won both games I played!!

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> Hey Sentient? Had the best games of Literati in ages last night with
> Slumpy, he's an awesome opponent!
> Raine.

And my head is still spinning now
Was very enjoyable tho, as long as you ain't watching
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Andrei Gross continued:

> Raine wrote:
>> with
>> Slumpy, he's an awesome opponent!

> Yeah. Hamburgers do that.

Tut tut. I said it before and it needs repeating, you do need some new
material. Whichever little smeghead you have writing for you lately doesn't
come close to the old K-Man.

Either that or you should maybe go off to that island with Kajagoogoo and
all the other Haven't-Beens.
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mihail Balsam continued:

>> Tut tut. I said it before and it needs repeating, you do need some
>> new material. Whichever little smeghead you have writing for you
>> lately doesn't come close to the old K-Man.

> Home truth, eh.

Now there's another example. No point, no /direction/ in your abusings any
more. Such a shame to see the mighty humbled.

>> Either that or you should maybe go off to that island with Kajagoogoo
>> and all the other Haven't-Beens.

> Does that mean something? Anything?

It would if you were half clued-up, but you're past that.

You're getting too old.
--
slumpy
no more

re basic info (fao Jack) geepeetee Wireless Networking 1 03-28-2006 11:04 PM
FAO *Mike* Raine Computer Support 23 08-27-2003 12:00 PM
FAO Brian H angie Computer Support 20 07-01-2003 11:07 PM
Re: FAO slylittlei !! rifleman Computer Support 11 06-24-2003 04:53 PM
Re: FAO slylittlei !! DaveG Computer Support 0 06-22-2003 03:51 AM

Advertisments