Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express

Outlook Express

Coach

Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was actually
sent.

Osprey

"Coach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kGm2b.18158$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was

actually
> sent.

Where have Iread a similar message recently Can't think!

Time doesn't stand still!

Boomer

Coach said:

> Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was
> actually sent.

Are you going to ask this once a day?
So far you've asked it 4 times.

View> Current View> Show replies to my messages.

Fred Seaver

Ask your ISP provider
"Coach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kGm2b.18158$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Why are sent and received times different than when the e-mail was

actually
> sent.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Coach continued:

Jesus, can you only ask one ****in question ?
--
slumpy
no more