Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > zone alarm

zone alarm

Um Bongo

I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attempt
and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I
cannot find it anymore.
Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
is...many thnaks.