Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > zone alarm

zone alarm

Um Bongo

I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attempt
and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I
cannot find it anymore.
Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
is...many thnaks.

Brian H

Um Bongo said:

> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
> program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attempt
> and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I
> cannot find it anymore.
> Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
> is...many thnaks.

Visual Zone ?
I have a copy on my software page.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/

insidetheout

zone alarm is spyware, if you happen to be using any
nt based version of windows, 2000 or newer including
xp, it has a built in firewall that works good enough.
if you happen to be running through a router, that's
all the firewall you need, just make sure you upgrade
your firmware whenever updates are available.