Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mouse prob

Mouse prob

area 51

When working off line, the scroll wheel on my mouse (Lab tech optical)
works fine,
but when on line, I move the wheel, and there is a delay of a second or
two before it decides to very jerkily move the web page.
Any ideas appreciated.

°Mike°

Try turning off smooth scrolling.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:54:48 +0000 (UTC), in
<biaqkn$rmc$(E-Mail Removed)>
area 51 scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

area 51

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try turning off smooth scrolling.
>

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:54:48 +0000 (UTC), in
> <biaqkn$rmc$(E-Mail Removed)>
> area 51 scrawled:
>
> >When working off line, the scroll wheel on my mouse (Lab tech

optical)
> >works fine,
> >but when on line, I move the wheel, and there is a delay of a second

or
> >two before it decides to very jerkily move the web page.
> >Any ideas appreciated.
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

Cheers, strange that it has been ok for months, and I have not changed
any settings!
Bigger problem above, choice of two films

°Mike°

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:53:19 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
°Mike° scrawled:

>On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:47:05 +0000 (UTC), in
> <biatmo$ri4$(E-Mail Removed)>
> area 51 scrawled:

<snip>

>>Bigger problem above, choice of two films

>Huh?

Got it, now!

--
Basic computer maintenance