Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > yahoo mailbox access

yahoo mailbox access

mohammad qureshi

your service has definately blasted my yahoo and hotmail mailbox account
completely.what r u guys doing there?i cannot read my emails at yahoo.but i
can do it at a friend's house with a different ISP.when r u going to solve
this problem?i did not subscribe to your service for nothing,come pple!

Thund3rstruck

mohammad qureshi Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <lIT1b.111$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> your service has definately blasted my yahoo and hotmail mailbox
> account completely.what r u guys doing there?i cannot read my emails
> at yahoo.but i can do it at a friend's house with a different
> ISP.when r u going to solve this problem?i did not subscribe to your
> service for nothing,come pple!

This newsgroup isn't for any one ISP. You need to contact via
e-mail or call NTLWorld.com.

NOI

°Mike°

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:36:55 +0100, in
<lIT1b.111$(E-Mail Removed)>
mohammad qureshi scrawled:

>your service has definately blasted my yahoo and hotmail mailbox account
>completely.

We (TINW) aim to please.

>what r u guys doing there?

Blasting accounts.

>i cannot read my emails at yahoo.but i can do it at a friend's house
>with a different ISP.

Then read your mail at your friends house... duh!

>when r u going to solve this problem?

It's not a problem... you've got a friend, haven't you?

>i did not subscribe to your service for nothing,

Yes, you did. You can unsubscribe for nothing, too.

>come pple!

You're squaimed.

--
Basic computer maintenance

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as mohammad qureshi continued:

> your service has definately blasted my yahoo and hotmail mailbox
> account completely.what r u guys doing there?i cannot read my emails
> at yahoo.but i can do it at a friend's house with a different
> ISP.when r u going to solve this problem?i did not subscribe to your
> service for nothing,come pple!

Yo Mo

Sorry, but we 'as been 'avin' a little bitta trouble dahn at the works,
y'knaa ? Since Danzil brought in that ****in' skunk we ain't done ****, that
****in' Sobig thing had two a de machines meltin' the uvver day an' we 'ad
to move the TV over in case it caught fire. Anyway, what was you wantin' to
know again ?

Oh yeah, listen bruv, it ain't nuffin ta do wiv us. We is just chillin' aht,
smokin' de ganja and enjoyin' de sunshine wiv a coupla babes from France,
who reckon we is singers or somefin. So chill man, and get wiv de vibe,
y'knaa ?

But don't get all hot abaht it, it ain't worf it. And don't be 'asslin' me
again on de phone, I'll cut yer ****in account off like I 'ad to last time,
geddit ?

Francis 'Shake-a-dat-ting' Peckerman.

bb3

"mohammad qureshi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lIT1b.111$(E-Mail Removed)...
> your service has definately blasted my yahoo and hotmail mailbox account
> completely.what r u guys doing there?i cannot read my emails at yahoo.but

> can do it at a friend's house with a different ISP.when r u going to solve
> this problem?i did not subscribe to your service for nothing,come pple!

What makes you think we actually care if you get your e-mail? We already
have your money.

Helen

mohammad qureshi wrote:
>> your service has definately blasted my yahoo and hotmail mailbox
>> account completely.what r u guys doing there?i cannot read my emails
>> at yahoo.but i can do it at a friend's house with a different
>> ISP.when r u going to solve this problem?i did not subscribe to your
>> service for nothing,come pple!

Hotmail is in the same boat. Here's the message:

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for
the inconvenience. Please try again later.
If you are attempting to reactivate your Hotmail account, we're sorry but
your request cannot be processed at this time.
Please do the following:

Close all web browser windows.
Restart your web browser.
Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.