Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: saving files to floppy using ms dos?

Re: saving files to floppy using ms dos?

°Mike°

To save files to floppy disk, just type copy followed by
the path and name of the file/s, and then a:\
Note: You MUST use the DOS 8.3 filename convention.
Example: a file named "really nice picture.jpg" in "My
Documents".

copy c:\mydocu~1\really~1.jpg a:\

To get the DOS name/s of files, type DIR in the
folder they are located it. You must use CD to
navigate to different folders.

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:17:00 +0100, in
<OBS1b.4535$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bummer scrawled: