Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > trouble with setting up wireless home network

trouble with setting up wireless home network

Felix G. Bonilla

My fujitsu c2220 lifebook is a mean wireless laptop, but I cannot seem to be
able to surf the internet nor have I been able to set up the wireless home
network I wanted so badly. any geniuses out there that can send pointers my
way. Assume that the laptop is out of the box and it has to be configured
with a gateway Essential desktop p3.

°Mike°

Step-by-Step - Networking for Dummies
http://www.wown.info/j_helmig/guide.htm