Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Faxing to my PC

Faxing to my PC

-- Sid --

Hi,

I want people to be able to fax me at home without having to install a
second phone line installed.

Is there some online service that maybe will send any faxes I receive to my
email perhaps.

Thanks

you suck

if you have MS office 2000 you can receive faxed directly to your pc without
a second phone line. The difficulty comes in knowing which call are voice
and which are fax..
but it may be cheaper than an online service.

"-- Sid --" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi7fvn$76p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I want people to be able to fax me at home without having to install a
> second phone line installed.
>
> Is there some online service that maybe will send any faxes I receive to

my
> email perhaps.
>
> Thanks

Sentient Fluid

"-- Sid --" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi7fvn$76p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I want people to be able to fax me at home without having to install a
> second phone line installed.
>
> Is there some online service that maybe will send any faxes I receive to

my
> email perhaps.
>
> Thanks

There's another thread in here (tinh) that addresses something similar.
Look for the "How can I send a fax ?" that was started yesterday

HTH

Steve Foley

efax.com

"-- Sid --" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi7fvn$76p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I want people to be able to fax me at home without having to install a
> second phone line installed.
>
> Is there some online service that maybe will send any faxes I receive to

my
> email perhaps.
>
> Thanks

Diana

I use faxwave.com....it give you a phone # to give out and sends the faxes
straight to your email. I think there is another called e-fax.....some of
them want you to sign up for long distance.....but you don't have to use
that service....just use the in coming service.

--
Diana Darnall
817-636-2944