Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cd burner question

cd burner question

bhb

Trying to copy a game from a cd & it says there was an error reading it.
Said it may need cleaned.After cleaning still can't read. What do I have to
do to get this cd to copy?

---

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as bhb continued:

> Trying to copy a game from a cd & it says there was an error reading
> it. Said it may need cleaned.After cleaning still can't read. What do
> I have to do to get this cd to copy?

Have you considered it may be right-protected ? I had a PS game that would
not copy because of a loop in the program that fooled the reader into
thinking it was of infinitessimal size.

Try cleaning the reader's lens with a cd-cleaner.
--
slumpy
no more