Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > messages not appearing

messages not appearing

lisa goose

Using my virgin connection there are a lot less messages to view in
newsgroups that in my firefly one. Some are ones that I have posted on other
connection and others are replies .Sometimes I may have numerous replies
from the same person but can only view them all through firefly.Does virgin
remove some? I dont have any blocks on either.

129 re-appearing messages! Moo Firefox 2 09-25-2007 10:02 AM
Posted messages not appearing in this group Sanjay Python 5 07-19-2007 04:34 PM
SeaMonkey: Read messages appearing as Unread? dino Firefox 5 12-28-2006 11:16 PM
Links in Outlook Express not working,page not appearing Thaqalain Computer Support 7 09-30-2005 12:48 PM
GB Pounds sign not appearing on some e-mail messages on Netscape Dave Westerman Computer Support 7 03-05-2005 08:39 PM

Advertisments