Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > search and destroy

search and destroy

Rich

I way playing with Spybot-Search and Destroy, and I had some places to click
on the lower left to adjust some setting, however, now they are gone and I
can't find them again.
TIA
Rich

Rich

How do I switch beteen the two?
news:bi3pmd$514ai$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Rich wrote:
>
> > I way playing with Spybot-Search and Destroy, and I had some places
> > to click on the lower left to adjust some setting, however, now they
> > are gone and I can't find them again.
> > TIA
> > Rich

> Spybot S&D can be used in either "easy" or "advanced" mode. If you
> can't find options, you're probably in Easy Mode.
> --
> "Probably."

Rich

I found the way, thanks.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I switch beteen the two?
> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bi3pmd$514ai$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > Rich wrote:
> >
> > > I way playing with Spybot-Search and Destroy, and I had some places
> > > to click on the lower left to adjust some setting, however, now they
> > > are gone and I can't find them again.
> > > TIA
> > > Rich

> > Spybot S&D can be used in either "easy" or "advanced" mode. If you
> > can't find options, you're probably in Easy Mode.
> > --
> > "Probably."

trout

Rich wrote:

> How do I switch beteen the two?

Usually, the installation will put a shortcut to each on your Start
Menu. Check there first.
Otherwise, click on the bar that says "settings" and then "settings"
on the resulting menu. See the options for selecting the shortcuts you
want, to which Mode.