Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > need a good microphone

need a good microphone

SheilA

What is a good microphone to get to connect to my windows xp machine. I
have that generic long necked one that I got with bought for 5 dollars in
the pc store, but it really sounds funny.

what is a decent one that I can also stand up and that will sound nice.

THanks

Juan Pérez

SheilA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:5od1b.147934$(E-Mail Removed) .net...
> What is a good microphone to get to connect to my windows xp machine.

> have that generic long necked one that I got with bought for 5 dollars

in
> the pc store, but it really sounds funny.
>
> what is a decent one that I can also stand up and that will sound

nice.

> THanks

I suggest a headset w/mic...but then, you didn't state how you expected
to use a mic. Karaoke,chatting,making sound files?

AC97 sound issue- worked fine now Microphone fader does not control microphone level joewo Computer Support 0 02-07-2007 02:46 AM
microphone Karen Microsoft Certification 3 08-10-2004 10:40 PM
installing a headphone microphone set Microsoft Certification 0 04-05-2004 02:46 PM
record from microphone Java 2 12-20-2003 04:54 AM
Java Web Start - Microphone access Joel Java 3 12-11-2003 04:24 AM

Advertisments