Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cd stuck

cd stuck

324.3f454f29.41

how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
skipping and repeating the same song.
i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

Brian H供

324.3f454f29.41 said:

> how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
> skipping and repeating the same song.
> i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

Power down the system, then push a paperclip into the tiny hole in the front of
the cd to unlock it, then you can open the drawer manually.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H供 continued:

> 324.3f454f29.41 said:
>
>> how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
>> skipping and repeating the same song.
>> i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

> Power down the system, then push a paperclip into the tiny hole in
> the front of the cd to unlock it, then you can open the drawer
> manually.

Unfold the paperclip first though

"Well you never know, do you ?"
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H供

slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H供 continued:

>> 324.3f454f29.41 said:
>>
>>> how do u get a cd out of the drive when it is stuck in there
>>> skipping and repeating the same song.
>>> i have already tried logging out, and bck in again.

>> Power down the system, then push a paperclip into the tiny hole in
>> the front of the cd to unlock it, then you can open the drawer
>> manually.

> Unfold the paperclip first though
>
> "Well you never know, do you ?"

And if all else fails.....'it it wiv a 'ammer, a big 'ammer.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/

olfart

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Simply unfold a regular paper clip and push it gently push it straight into
| the hole on the front of the drive, This will eject the drive tray. Again be
| gentle, it may take you a min or so to find the button though.

| http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
| -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19
Different Servers! =-----

button???

Osprey

"olfart" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi44rc$526sj$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Simply unfold a regular paper clip and push it gently push it straight

into
> | the hole on the front of the drive, This will eject the drive tray.

Again be
> | gentle, it may take you a min or so to find the button though.

> | http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> | -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19
> Different Servers! =-----
>
> button???

Yep a button in the back of the pin hole!

Osprey