Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Photo printing wizard help

Photo printing wizard help

Ron&Joyce

My Windows picture and fax viewer and/or Photo printing
wizard seems to save images from the internet. For
example, banner ads and stock charts I have looked at.
When I receive a fax via Outlook Express and want to
print it the image appears in Windows printer and Fax
Viewer,then I hit next next to print it but the Photo
printing wizard loads hundreds of images,(it takes about
15 seconds). Then it asks to check the items I want to
print and of course it is only the first image, the fax.
I have tried to select all and delete and have searched
for the folder these images may be in and can't find them
anywhere. Any Ideas to delete these images and stop them
being saved in the Photo wizard. Any information would
be greatly appreciated

All I want to know is how to delete the many pictures that are shown >

Thanks Ron