Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Copying to disk

Re: Copying to disk

jeroen

In article <bi39d3$bmn$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I am trying to copy my MS Frontpage onto disk to forward to my sister. How
> do I burn it where do I get the main folder from is it in windows ? I am
> using Neros 5.5

1. this is probably illegal
2. it's extremly unlikely that this would work. Modern M$ apps insist on
being installed from an original install disk.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
Jeroen Wijnands

Sonia

"jeroen" <(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> In article <bi39d3$bmn$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > I am trying to copy my MS Frontpage onto disk to forward to my sister.

How
> > do I burn it where do I get the main folder from is it in windows ? I

am
> > using Neros 5.5
> >

> 1. this is probably illegal

Oh dear realy..

jeroen

In article <bi3ac1$fc2$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> "jeroen" <(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> > In article <bi39d3$bmn$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > > I am trying to copy my MS Frontpage onto disk to forward to my sister.

> How
> > > do I burn it where do I get the main folder from is it in windows ? I

> am
> > > using Neros 5.5
> > >

> > 1. this is probably illegal

> Oh dear realy..

Well, I felt I had to make that point. Shame you didn't quote my 2.
which was way more useful.