Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Be Fair

Re: Be Fair

Gazwad

Keyser Soze wrote:
|| Gazwad <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
||| Seems nobody did,
||| <turns to OP: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!>
||| What does your sex have to do with the assertions made?
|| He seems to think that because the term **** is of the female
|| persuation, and that he is, so he says, male, it does not
|| apply to him/her, and therefore cannot be called a ****, the ****.

This is true. You can't blame the **** for not understanding he's a slope
after all.

--
Gazwad

Freelance scientist and people tester.
Guardian: alt.os.windows-xp
Moderator: alt.warez.uk

http://tinyurl.com/ik98

d2003xx

"Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) .fr>...
> Keyser Soze wrote:
> || He seems to think that because the term **** is of the female
> || persuation, and that he is, so he says, male, it does not
> || apply to him/her, and therefore cannot be called a ****, the ****.
>
> This is true. You can't blame the **** for not understanding he's a slope
> after all.

Wrong again.

Humble.Life

d2003xx wrote:

> "Gazwad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed) .fr>...
>>
>> This is true. You can't blame the **** for not understanding he's a slope
>> after all.

> Wrong again.

What is it with some of you people...

Erik Pigshit

Humble.Life wrote:

> What is it with some of you people...

You go first. Tell us what's with you.

--
Erik Pigshit
"I am one the few who gives an intelligent reply." [sic]

Erik Pigshit

Humble.Life wrote:

> What is it with some of you people...

You go first. What is it with you?

--

Erik Pigshit wrote:

> Humble.Life wrote:
>>
>> What is it with some of you people...

> You go first. What is it with you?

Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the other.

It just seems so endless...

Ixtlan

Humble.Life wrote:
> Erik Pigshit wrote:
>
>> Humble.Life wrote:
>>>
>>> What is it with some of you people...

>> You go first. What is it with you?
>>

> Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the other.
>
> It just seems so endless...

You seem to be trying to concentrate on 24hour****wits. Why do you want to
see posts only in that group?

--
Gay Cross-Dressing linuxfag
Formerly known by my Arse

Keyser Soze

Humble.Life <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Erik Pigshit wrote:

>>> You go first. What is it with you?
>>>

>> Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the
>> other.
>>
>> It just seems so endless...

It's a race you ****wit, to see how long it takes for the regular
contributors of alt.os.windows-xp to round up
'the petshop boys' [linux**** gays] and herd them back into
their froup of 'village people' [comp.ost.lunix.advocacy].
--
Some Big ****

Humble.Life

Keyser Soze wrote:

> Humble.Life <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the
>>> other.
>>>
>>> It just seems so endless...

> It's a race you ****wit, to see how long it takes for the regular
> contributors of alt.os.windows-xp to round up
> 'the petshop boys' [linux**** gays] and herd them back into
> their froup of 'village people' [comp.ost.lunix.advocacy].

You've gone there too...

relic

Humble.Life wrote:
> Erik Pigshit wrote:
>
>> Humble.Life wrote:
>>>
>>> What is it with some of you people...

>> You go first. What is it with you?
>>

> Why concentrate on continuous slamming? One way or the other.
>
> It just seems so endless...

Did you feel slammed for making this post:

--
- relic -
http://relic-2.notlong.com

fair-queue'ing ESM Cisco 1 03-08-2006 04:00 PM
fair-queue and MLPPP interfaces Bill F Cisco 1 03-04-2005 05:46 PM
Fair-Queing causes interface resets Douw Gerber Cisco 2 11-12-2003 03:03 PM
Weighted Fair-Queuing Martin Bilgrav Cisco 8 11-03-2003 09:08 PM
Are Freserve Fair Or Foul CapStick Computer Support 4 08-10-2003 02:17 AM

Advertisments