Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CPU Temperature Monitoring?

CPU Temperature Monitoring?

John

Is it possible to do this via software and if so how/what software and where
can I get it?

Remove all 'z's from my email address if replying direct

Bill Purvis

Have a look at Motherboard Monitor John
http://mbm.livewiredev.com/
Regards
Bill
news:3y%0b.319$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is it possible to do this via software and if so how/what software and

where
> can I get it?
>
> Remove all 'z's from my email address if replying direct

Gary G. Taylor

John wrote:

> Is it possible to do this via software and if so how/what software and
> where can I get it?
>
> Remove all 'z's from my email address if replying direct

All of the above replies assume that your motherboard has temperature
sensors, of course. If you can see temperature and fan speed readings
somewhere in your BIOS settings, it does. If you can't, it probably doesn't
and the monitor programs won't work.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

Safe CPU temperature Jack B. Pollack Computer Support 7 02-26-2005 04:02 AM
CPU Temperature is 77 Deg Celsius Is it okay Ockerr Computer Support 12 12-28-2004 06:39 AM
CPU temperature 10_4 Computer Support 8 11-15-2004 06:01 AM
CPU Temperature Reading - SiSandra and similar Allan Computer Support 11 08-28-2004 06:29 PM
Software to put CPU temperature on task bar Bill Dobbs Computer Support 3 08-23-2003 03:52 AM

Advertisments