Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Duel Monitors

Duel Monitors

Gazzer

Hi
I'm trying to hook up two monitors on my Windows XP system.
I have an on board video card and I installed a S3 Trio64v2 video card.
yes the on board video card disabled it's self.
My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...

So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be good to
buy that would give me what I wont.

Billy

What brand motherboard do you have and what happens if you set the
BIOS to PCI video first?

"Gazzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I'm trying to hook up two monitors on my Windows XP system.
> I have an on board video card and I installed a S3 Trio64v2 video

card.
> yes the on board video card disabled it's self.
> My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...
>
> So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be

good to
> buy that would give me what I wont.

nemo

Gazzer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I'm trying to hook up two monitors on my Windows XP system.
> I have an on board video card and I installed a S3 Trio64v2 video card.
> yes the on board video card disabled it's self.
> My mother board dosn't have a AGP slot...
>
> So could some one tell me what kind of PCI slot video card would be good

> buy that would give me what I wont.

Duel monitors??? Like in "Choose your weapons!" ) Handy for computer
games I should think!

Noah Fence (two puns - that's all it's worth - 2d.) but it's "dual."

Serious bit: Watch out for a PC magazine reviewing video cards. You'll be
able to see which ones support dual monitors.

running duel JDKs on XP frank Java 5 02-02-2006 02:54 AM
duel monitors keeley@xtra.co.nz Computer Support 22 03-14-2005 01:35 PM
Re: duel monitors Wizard Computer Information 1 03-14-2005 07:51 AM
Re: Are LCD Monitors Brigter than CRT Monitors Martin Digital Photography 0 09-08-2004 04:09 PM
duel boot system menue greg Computer Support 3 07-11-2003 04:43 AM

Advertisments