Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: De-frag'.

Re: De-frag'.

Roo

I have disckeeper version 7, but the lay out seems the same as XP, is it,
but you
have more options with disckeeper, to run constantly in the background, etc,
etc
but will the defrag be the same.?????
Thanks Roo
"The Judge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6KT0b.29733$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Diskeeper is great!!
> http://consumer.execsoft.com/pcpitst...r.asp?ad=pcpb2
>
> --
> The Judge!
> You have been Judged!!
> Do not be in Contempt!!!
> All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
>
> "Soup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:XKN0b.2499$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Just wondered if anyone rated XP's own hard disk de-fragmenter?
> > When I "analyzed" the hard drive (using the XP de-frag in system

tools)it
> > said I didn't need to de-fragment but on running O&O de-fragmenter there

> was
> > a lot of red (fragmented files) ,so is XP's own de-fragmenter a heap, or

> is
> > O&O overly responsive?
> > --
> > yours S (addy' not usable[not that you would try it anyway])
> > there wis a hare ran tae a burn it ran sae fast it couldnae turn
> > \\SPLASH//
> > www.killies.co.uk/forums/index.php

The Judge

I feel it`s better, Xp defrag would always leave fragments! Diskeeper 7 Does
not leave any which is very good!!
I use it to defrag 2 80 gig HD`s and it`s fast!
I know there is allot of people who use it in the group see what they say?
Roo if you have Diskeeper 7 did you get the latest update it makes quite an
improvement!!
HTH
--
The Judge!
You have been Judged!!
Do not be in Contempt!!!
All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
"Roo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gSV0b.49024$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have disckeeper version 7, but the lay out seems the same as XP, is it,
> but you
> have more options with disckeeper, to run constantly in the background,

etc,
> etc
> but will the defrag be the same.?????
> Thanks Roo
> "The Judge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:6KT0b.29733$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > Diskeeper is great!!
> > http://consumer.execsoft.com/pcpitst...r.asp?ad=pcpb2
> >
> > --
> > The Judge!
> > You have been Judged!!
> > Do not be in Contempt!!!
> > All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
> >
> > "Soup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:XKN0b.2499$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > Just wondered if anyone rated XP's own hard disk de-fragmenter?
> > > When I "analyzed" the hard drive (using the XP de-frag in system

> tools)it
> > > said I didn't need to de-fragment but on running O&O de-fragmenter

there
> > was
> > > a lot of red (fragmented files) ,so is XP's own de-fragmenter a heap,

or
> > is
> > > O&O overly responsive?
> > > --
> > > yours S (addy' not usable[not that you would try it anyway])
> > > there wis a hare ran tae a burn it ran sae fast it couldnae turn
> > > \\SPLASH//
> > > www.killies.co.uk/forums/index.php

The Judge

If you need the link here it is!!Cheers.
http://www.execsoft.com/downloads/menu.asp

--
The Judge!
You have been Judged!!
Do not be in Contempt!!!
All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
"The Judge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:E8W0b.29802$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I feel it`s better, Xp defrag would always leave fragments! Diskeeper 7

Does
> not leave any which is very good!!
> I use it to defrag 2 80 gig HD`s and it`s fast!
> I know there is allot of people who use it in the group see what they say?
> Roo if you have Diskeeper 7 did you get the latest update it makes quite

an
> improvement!!
> HTH
> --
> The Judge!
> You have been Judged!!
> Do not be in Contempt!!!
> All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
> "Roo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gSV0b.49024$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have disckeeper version 7, but the lay out seems the same as XP, is

it,
> > but you
> > have more options with disckeeper, to run constantly in the background,

> etc,
> > etc
> > but will the defrag be the same.?????
> > Thanks Roo
> > "The Judge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:6KT0b.29733$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > Diskeeper is great!!
> > > http://consumer.execsoft.com/pcpitst...r.asp?ad=pcpb2
> > >
> > > --
> > > The Judge!
> > > You have been Judged!!
> > > Do not be in Contempt!!!
> > > All Linuxfux And Linuxfags will be Hung Until Dead!!!
> > >
> > > "Soup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:XKN0b.2499$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > tools)it

> there
> > > was