Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sobig, can it infect WITHOUT opening

Sobig, can it infect WITHOUT opening

Trent

the attachments? Looks like Yahoo Groups address books have been hit and
everyone on a list I'm on is thinking they've ALL got this virus. It
appears I'm sending it out but my up to date Norton's says I'm clean.
Registry scans of entries Symantec says the virus adds are not found. If
one doesn't open attachments with this particular virus, aren't you safe?
Thanks,
Monica