Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Can Win98 default folder window size be changed?

Re: Can Win98 default folder window size be changed?

°Mike°

W.E. / Folder Options / View ... 'Remember each folder's settings'.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:34:09 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Fidcal scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Fidcal

No, that just remembers the settings afterwards; it does not
affect the start default. Try creating a new folder on your
desktop then open it. It will have a certain size, shape, and
position. on mine this is a tiny window that shows a couple of
lines and half the width of those. EVERY new window I ever
create is like that to begin with. It's where those values are
stored that I want to get at so I can set a more sensible
default.

Thanks for response anyway.