Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > File associated with msblaster?

File associated with msblaster?

Magen

Is there a file associated with the msblaster virus which would be found on
an infected machine, or a start up option which I can check for myself.
Thanks for any help.

Sebby

Magen wrote:

> Is there a file associated with the msblaster virus which would be found

on
> an infected machine, or a start up option which I can check for myself.
> Thanks for any help.

Have a read of this, it should help you:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com...ster.worm.html.