Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Incorrect figures

Incorrect figures

Janus de Zorba

I have read all the messages and the In Box is still showing that (2) are
unread.When 3 new messages are received the Inbox show (5). This has been
going on for days!

How do I correct this incorrect statement?

Thank you in anticipation

Janus

farmhand

You may have added the missing poster to your blocked sender list. Check
your deleted items list.

"Janus de Zorba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bi08em$6nc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have read all the messages and the In Box is still showing that (2) are
> unread.When 3 new messages are received the Inbox show (5). This has been
> going on for days!
>
> How do I correct this incorrect statement?
>
> Thank you in anticipation
>
> Janus

°Mike°

View / Show all messages. Check your blocked senders rules.

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:43:03 +0100, in
<bi08em$6nc$(E-Mail Removed)>
Janus de Zorba scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

trout

Janus de Zorba wrote:

> I have read all the messages and the In Box is still showing that (2)
> are unread.When 3 new messages are received the Inbox show (5). This
> has been going on for days!
>
> How do I correct this incorrect statement?
>
> Thank you in anticipation
>
> Janus

Also, if you have "Group messages by Conversation" as a View, you
could try clicking it off to ensure no mails are going 'down the list'
under an old Subject line.
--
"It happens."

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Janus de Zorba wrote:
>
>> I have read all the messages and the In Box is still showing that (2)
>> are unread.When 3 new messages are received the Inbox show (5). This
>> has been going on for days!
>>
>> How do I correct this incorrect statement?
>>
>> Thank you in anticipation
>>
>> Janus

> Also, if you have "Group messages by Conversation" as a View, you
>could try clicking it off to ensure no mails are going 'down the list'
>under an old Subject line.

Also?

Also what, Phinspet?

--