Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Internet Explorer gives Page Cannot Be Found on password-websites???

Internet Explorer gives Page Cannot Be Found on password-websites???

Lucky Strike

Hi,

My Internet Explorer is working fine. Except when I try opening a site that
requires a password - i.e.. hotmail, e-bay, etc. After filling out my
username and password, Explorer searches for a while, then says, The Page
Acnnot Be Found.
Like I said, this only happens on sites that require a password to log in.
I don't know that much about computers. With Shampoo Win-Optimizer, I may
have accidentally deleted a file/prog/extention or anything that causes this
error.
Any input on how this could possible be fixed, would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Hilde

Cuanto