Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MUNGED EMAIL

MUNGED EMAIL

lisa goose

I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

> I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

Ctrl-F3 shows you the headers, which read :

From: "lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP>

That'll do
--
slumpy
no more

thund3rstruck_n0i

"lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message
news:8oI0b.1404$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

Highlight your post and press <ctrl> F3

Or just look above in this reply.

NOI

Sentient Fluid

"lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message
news:8oI0b.1404$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

Eff.off, eh?

Short and to the point... good one

Gary G. Taylor

lisa goose wrote:

> I think Ive sorted it now - how can I tell

This is your ISP. We are informing you hereby that we deeply resent being
told to eff off. Your service is being canceled, effective now.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA