Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > munged email addresses

munged email addresses

lisa goose

what,how and why?If youre too proud to ask youll never learn anything.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

> what,how and why?If youre too proud to ask youll never learn anything.

I like you, so refreshing to find a woman who will admit that she doesn't
know everything, and isn't always right

http://www.rahul.net/falk/whatToDo.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/harvest/
--
slumpy
no more

ilmc

In news:gCH0b.187$(E-Mail Removed),
lisa goose <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> what,how and why?If youre too proud to ask youll never learn anything.

Your email address is in your post and plain for everyone to see.
Unfortunately, its also plain for email scraping 'bots to see and add to
spammers' lists.
It is usual to hide your real email addres to foil the 'bots. This is
called "munging", or even "mungeing". Google has lots of info.

Avengerę

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:59:49 +0100, "lisa goose"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>what, how

by changing http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

to something like (E-Mail Removed)

>and why?

To stop spam bots collecting your email address and spamming you!!!
Simple!!

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose continued:

> If you like that you would positively die if you realised how
> ignorant I really am!

Oh boy
--
slumpy
no more

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Thund3rstruck continued:

> slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
> in <bhvk7c$3kfu4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose
>> continued:
>>
>>> PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from
>>> daytime tv torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the
>>> web is overflowing with porn - help yourself.

>> Take no notice of the resident fool, he has tourettes syndrome.

> And claims his penis is in a jar.

But omits the bit about his head up his arse.
--
slumpy
no more

Thund3rstruck

slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
in <bhvk7c$3kfu4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>:

> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as lisa goose
> continued:
>
>> PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from
>> daytime tv torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the
>> web is overflowing with porn - help yourself.

> Take no notice of the resident fool, he has tourettes syndrome.

And claims his penis is in a jar.

NOI

Thund3rstruck

in <bhvl03$3jsas$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>:
>> And claims his penis is in a jar.

> But omits the bit about his head up his arse.

I really should have used this sig, eh? <G>

NOI

--

There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
head to be stuck up there for so long...!

gangle

Do not feed the trolls.

"lisa goose" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:39I0b.203$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I DO NOT PSOT - THAT IS SICK MAN!

<snipped troll ****>

gangle

Do not feed the trolls.

"lisa goose" <eff.off@ISP> wrote in message news:AsI0b.1406$(E-Mail Removed)...
> PLEASE. Can a woman not have a conversation?argument?escape from daytime tv
> torture?without it descending into requests for sex.the web is overflowing
> with porn - help yourself.

<troll crap removed>