Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: CDRW

Re: CDRW

Boomer

Turbo said:

> I have a Philips CDRW/Dvd oem Model no : CDD5101/33 it works
> perfectly with Win98 Winme But refuses to write with Win2000
> &WinXP I have been in touch with Philips but so far they cant find
> a cure is there anyone else had the same problem.
>
> Turbo

Sorry the tech's at Phillips can't help you.

I can suggest this:

Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
You are posting from the future.

For Windows :
1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
ZONE.
Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
5. Then click OK to save it.

~Further information at the site below.~
http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

Thank You Very Much

P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

Turbo

Boomer wrote:
> Turbo said:
>
>> I have a Philips CDRW/Dvd oem Model no : CDD5101/33 it works
>> perfectly with Win98 Winme But refuses to write with Win2000
>> &WinXP I have been in touch with Philips but so far they cant find
>> a cure is there anyone else had the same problem.
>>
>> Turbo

> Sorry the tech's at Phillips can't help you.
>

> I can suggest this:
>
> Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
> You are posting from the future.

What sort of a fruitcake are you? If you can't help with my issue, shut the
**** up, you total waste of skin and fresh air.

sluff

"Turbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ch.com...
Boomer wrote:
> Turbo said:
>
>> I have a Philips CDRW/Dvd oem Model no : CDD5101/33 it works
>> perfectly with Win98 Winme But refuses to write with Win2000
>> &WinXP I have been in touch with Philips but so far they cant find
>> a cure is there anyone else had the same problem.
>>
>> Turbo

> Sorry the tech's at Phillips can't help you.
>

> I can suggest this:
>
> Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
> You are posting from the future.

Try changing the cable it worked for me with a Sony drive that did the same
sort of thing

---

Outgoing waffle is certified to be probably full of spelling mistakes

Kraftee

Turbo wrote:
> Boomer wrote:
>> Turbo said:
>>
>>> I have a Philips CDRW/Dvd oem Model no : CDD5101/33 it works
>>> perfectly with Win98 Winme But refuses to write with Win2000
>>> &WinXP I have been in touch with Philips but so far they cant find
>>> a cure is there anyone else had the same problem.
>>>
>>> Turbo

>> Sorry the tech's at Phillips can't help you.
>>

>> I can suggest this:
>>
>> Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
>> You are posting from the future.
>>

> What sort of a fruitcake are you? If you can't help with my issue,
> shut the **** up, you total waste of skin and fresh air.

Hey, calm down, Boomer was pointing out a problem to which you appear
to be unaware & it can cause you all sorts of problems with software
as well.

As to your original post have you downloaded any of the Windows
patches, one of which is specifically aimed at CDRW problems?? In the
present state of affairs it would be a good idea to download all the
security patches (& directX 9b as well) before you have any more more
serious problems.

& if you're getting touchy about the plethora of stupid replies, if
you bothered checking the properties you'd see that they all came from
the same IP so it was probably just one person pulling your chain...

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

Kraftee

Turbo wrote:
> Kraftee wrote:
>> Turbo wrote:

>>> What sort of a fruitcake are you? If you can't help with my issue,
>>> shut the **** up, you total waste of skin and fresh air.

>> Hey, calm down, Boomer was pointing out a problem to which you
>> appear to be unaware & it can cause you all sorts of problems with
>> software as well.
>>
>> As to your original post have you downloaded any of the Windows
>> patches, one of which is specifically aimed at CDRW problems?? In
>> the present state of affairs it would be a good idea to download
>> all the security patches (& directX 9b as well) before you have
>> any more more serious problems.
>>
>> & if you're getting touchy about the plethora of stupid replies, if
>> you bothered checking the properties you'd see that they all came
>> from the same IP so it was probably just one person pulling your
>> chain...

> And yours. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! "if you bothered checking the
> properties you'd see that they all came from the same IP".
> BWAHAHAHAH!!! PKB.

plonk....

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

Rindler Sigurd

> Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
> You are posting from the future.

What sort of a fruitcake are you? If you can't help with my issue, shut the
**** up, you total waste of skin and fresh air.

If you ask this question, ask yourself first what's wrong with yourself! The
guy could not help you with your particular problem (nobody else could), but
he pointed out something else which you didn't see or know.
Next time you come around and people read 'Turbo', they might just ignore
your questions. There was nothing particularly offensive in his message.
Besides, there are dedicated NGs on DVD drives where you should ask.

Boomer

Rindler Sigurd said:

>> Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
>> You are posting from the future.
>>

> What sort of a fruitcake are you?

I believed you replied to a troll.

> If you can't help with my issue,
> shut the **** up, you total waste of skin and fresh air.
>

> If you ask this question, ask yourself first what's wrong with
> yourself! The guy could not help you with your particular problem
> (nobody else could), but he pointed out something else which you
> didn't see or know. Next time you come around and people read
> 'Turbo', they might just ignore your questions. There was nothing
> particularly offensive in his message. Besides, there are
> dedicated NGs on DVD drives where you should ask.

Turbo

To Rindler if you right click on the origional Turbo then left click on
Properties look for the line starting with Path and that tells you where the
post comes from mine came from the Gui Server the troll came from the Win
server Both from Ntl so please check before you put your big FOOT in it
The origional Turbo

"Rindler Sigurd" <(E-Mail Removed)-net.ne.jp> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)-news.com...

> > Please your Clock/Time Zone settings?
> > You are posting from the future.
> >

> What sort of a fruitcake are you? If you can't help with my issue, shut

the
> **** up, you total waste of skin and fresh air.
>

> If you ask this question, ask yourself first what's wrong with yourself!

The
> guy could not help you with your particular problem (nobody else could),

but
> he pointed out something else which you didn't see or know.
> Next time you come around and people read 'Turbo', they might just ignore
> your questions. There was nothing particularly offensive in his message.
> Besides, there are dedicated NGs on DVD drives where you should ask.

http://www.uncensored-news.com

<><><><><><><><>

Barry OGrady

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:36:45 +0100, "Turbo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>To Rindler if you right click on the origional Turbo then left click on
>Properties look for the line starting with Path and that tells you where the
>post comes from mine came from the Gui Server the troll came from the Win
>server Both from Ntl so please check before you put your big FOOT in it
>The origional Turbo

Please include punctuation so that we can read your post.

-Barry
========
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

Re: Help Erasing Files on CDRW Disk mousely Computer Support 7 10-01-2004 04:39 AM
CDRW/DVD combo drive some times will not read the CD Wireless Networking 1 07-30-2004 07:15 PM
Do asp.net have ability to access client CDRW/DVDRW? =?Utf-8?B?U2NhcmVjcm93?= ASP .Net 2 01-28-2004 07:36 AM
cdrw problem wayne Computer Support 3 06-30-2003 12:10 PM
Easy CD Creator won't recognize my CDRW's max speed...............help!!! Daveyboy Computer Support 3 06-25-2003 05:37 PM

Advertisments