Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > system restore

system restore

Christine Willis

Hello I have windows Xp and I was wanting to know what system restore does.
The lever said 12% and I slid it over to 5% now which has given me more
space on my Pc but is it ok to do this or should I leave it at 12%.?
thanks
--
christine willis

Sentient Fluid

"Christine Willis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XzB0b.12610$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello I have windows Xp and I was wanting to know what system restore

does.
> The lever said 12% and I slid it over to 5% now which has given me more
> space on my Pc but is it ok to do this or should I leave it at 12%.?
> thanks
> --
> christine willis

This link may help answer your questions..

http://tinyurl.com/hcug