Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Are you enjoying your brown cloud, Nick?

Re: Are you enjoying your brown cloud, Nick?

Angkor's Mumzie

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:36:24 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 19 Aug 2003 02:04:01 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ed
>(E-Mail Removed)) wrote:

>>> Everyone knows the deal here, Ed. Angkor pulls the same trick with Ken Ehrett.
>>>
>>> Winners don't snip all the content and then make whiny comments.

>>You've done that numerous times, Sable.

>Good lord, it's the sad old ****'s favourite trick. It's priceless
>the way that she screams and stomps her little feet while accusing
>others of pulling the same lame stunts that she pulls each day.
>Priceless!

Now you two, and after all that cock sucking and butt licking last
night you'd think you two could keep your mutual masturbation in
control for a day! I just about got to sleep with all the racket and
commotion.

>>> Perhaps it's time for you to fade away graciously.

>>Are there elves and pixies where you live?
>>

>>> ----------
>>> <Angkor (E-Mail Removed)> >Message-id:
>>> <(E-Mail Removed) m
>>>
>>> " I cleaned latrines for the Army because they were afraid if they ever let me
>>> near any action I'd scream like a girl and choke on my own vomit."

Monsignor Larville Jones MD

Angkor's Mumzie < (E-Mail Removed) > wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:36:24 GMT, Angkor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On 19 Aug 2003 02:04:01 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Ed
>>(E-Mail Removed)) wrote:

>>>You've done that numerous times, Sable.

>>Good lord, it's the sad old ****'s favourite trick. It's priceless
>>the way that she screams and stomps her little feet while accusing
>>others of pulling the same lame stunts that she pulls each day.

Sounds a lot like troutbie - are they related in any way?

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...