Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mustek scanner

mustek scanner

Šaz ©.

I have a mustek scanner with cover sensor, the prog that came with it is
photo express, I have aslo got MS Imaging as an option when I open the lid,
as it asks which app.I want to scan with.I currently use psp7 and would like
this as an option in the list also, however I cannot find anyway to add this
program as a registered application to the cover sensor list, I can import
twain source and accquire with psp but I would like to launch psp from
opening the lid, any ideas?