Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > laughing

laughing

Hopey

every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has anyone
else experienced this ?

hopey

Patrick

Hopey wrote:
> every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has
> anyone else experienced this ?
>
> hopey

Nope, HA I havn't HAHAHA heard any hahahaha ha laugh haha ing haa ha on the
hahahaa ihanhaternet

paul s

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:38:24 +0000, Hopey wrote:

> every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has anyone
> else experienced this ?

Could be banner or popup adverts with embedded sound.

--
Paul S
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine. -

wwp

The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is this is
a little creepy.
"Hopey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has

anyone
> else experienced this ?
>
> hopey

trout

wwp wrote:

> The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is
> this is a little creepy.

Well, it's not like it's a muffled voice that says "Get out!".
--
"Or blood running down the monitor."

> "Hopey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound,
>> has anyone else experienced this ?
>>
>> hopey

Just Taylor

On 19 Aug 2003 17:38:24 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ospam (Hopey) wrote:

>every now and again, when on the internet, I hear laughing sound, has anyone
>else experienced this ?

Do people laugh at you while not on the internet too? Maybe its the
style of your clothes? You could change the mullet too.

Then again if you are happy with your clothes and your mullet you can go
to start->settings->control panel->sounds and multimedia to see if any
of your default sounds have a laugh track associated with them. If so,
change it to the sounds where they applaud your choice in clothing

--
Taylor

Just Taylor

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:18:50 -0700, "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>wwp wrote:
>
>> The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is
>> this is a little creepy.

> Well, it's not like it's a muffled voice that says "Get out!".

I can't seem to get away from a leprechaun, who keeps telling me to burn
the house down.

--
Taylor

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

> wwp wrote:
>
>> The more I think about this the weirder it gets. Is it just me or is
>> this is a little creepy.

> Well, it's not like it's a muffled voice that says "Get out!".

No, it's shouting "He's on AOL" hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
--
slumpy
no more

Hopey

Slumpy, you are either a Leeds United supporter or a student, either way, you
are a prick.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hopey continued:

> Slumpy, you are either a Leeds United supporter or a student, either
> way, you are a prick.

Hopey, you need no such insults to be a prick, you do nicely without.
--
slumpy
no more