Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > watching

watching

marybillman

why does a message question have watching you on it

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as marybillman continued:

> why does a message question have watching you on it

Watched means marked so you can return to it later and not have to repost
your questions 20 times claiming "I never saw a single reply (because I'm a
****wit)".
--
slumpy
no more

°Mike°

What?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:29:04 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
marybillman scrawled:

>why does a message question have watching you on it

--
Basic computer maintenance

Watching a thread? FCC Firefox 1 11-24-2004 08:50 PM
Watching movies over wifi Rich Wireless Networking 0 09-20-2004 01:10 AM
Re: Watching cable t.v. remotely andre Wireless Networking 2 09-17-2004 10:15 PM
Watching treads? William W. Plummer Firefox 9 08-07-2004 05:47 PM
Watching threads William W. Plummer Firefox 0 08-06-2004 12:10 AM

Advertisments