Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Express Links Not Working

Outlook Express Links Not Working

Les Stewart

Just today, when I click on a web page link in message in OE 6 I get no
response. I do get the little hand but no web page appears. Nothing new
installed.

Using Win XP and OE6.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

°Mike°

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;177054

OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;176581

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;281679

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:20:46 -0500, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>